My Dearest Griffin,
I am so excited about your siblings arrival but the last couple of days I have just been so emotional! You will always be my baby and I know that as soon as I bring Gray home you will look a thousand times bigger!
You are going to be the best big brother and I can't wait to see you interact with him or her! You have made some amazing accomplishments this week! I now can ask you What is that? and you will try and say what ever it is! Your speech therapist says that is a huge milestone!
Just yesterday you had a yellow circle in your hand and I asked you what it was and you said "Ircle" and then I asked you what color it was and you said "Lalow". You now try and say so much. You will even go get your snack out of the cabinet, bring it to me and automatically say "Ank ew". It truly melts my heart!
1 comment:
Amy, I LOVE the picture of you with your cute belly and Griffin at the Easter egg hunt, you are so beautiful pregnant! I wanted to tell you also that I was SO emotional and such a basket case before I had Gabe... I was so worried about Jayce and how our relationship would change BUT, as soon as little Gabe arrived, all my worries were gone! It's amazing how God will work out all the details, I know you know that, but just wanted you to know that what you're going through emotionally is TOTALLY normal! I am checking this religiously and can't wait to see what you're having! I want to bring you a meal once baby comes, and FINALLY get to see you, Griffin, and baby! Maybe Griffin can come play with us sometime and give you and baby a break! I'll be praying for you, Christyn
Post a Comment