Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Last Two Days

Today we had a visit from my very good friend Ashley and her two boys Owen and Price. Price is the oldest and Owen the youngest. She drove all the way from Columbia with both boys! I loved watching her with two! It made me see what it will be like with my own. Thanks Ash~! I will take the challange traveling with two next!


Sunday we got to see some of my family. My sister and her hubby Jodi and there son Foster along with my brother! We have had a very good last two days!
















Griffin loves my big jug of Water. This is the only way he will drink water! I need to let him have it more often!

2 comments:

christyn said...

Amy, I am truly impressed at your posting frequency since Gray has been born! I thought surely you'd have to slow down with number 2, you are doing a great job getting all the highlights! Looks like you are really enjoying both boys!

amjackson said...

I love the pics!! They are awesome! I saved them to my computer! So nice visiting with you guys. Can't wait to do it again sometime! :)