Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm 2!

My Dearest Griffin~
I am so happy to see you grow! You are 2 years old today and I have loved every bit of having you in my life! You will have a little brother or sister with in 8 weeks and I can't wait for them to see your love!
Happy Birthday little one!







Here are some new and exciting things you have picked up on this past month!
You now know all but 4 letters of the alphabet! We have a chalk board that has all the letters and you can pick up all the letters that I call out to you!
You know most of your numbers 1-9 also!
You now say what the cow, pig and lion say! You are so cute when you growl like the lion! That is mommy's favorite!
You hold up two fingers when we ask you how old you are!
We are so excited about what you are learning! Now if we could just get you to speak! That too will come in your time! Love you Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful, happy little boy...Happy Birthday Griffin! So blessed to have ya'll in my life!

Patti said...

Sweet post! :) I love all of the pictures!