Dear Gray,
You gave us a little scare over the weekend. Sunday I noticed some brown coloring on my toilet tissue. I called the doctor and he said that if I wasn't having any contractions that just wait until my check up the next day.
Today things still stayed the same and I also noticed some pressure. I went in earlier than scheduled and they checked me. Everything thing seemed to be tight and A -OK! They then sent me to have an ultra sound and the placenta is healthy. So stay inside and keep on cooking!
Here was the fun part about today: You are now measuring 5 pounds! Wow!(The usual is 4 at this time) She said that if I carry you full term that you are going to be bigger than Griffin! She also told me the reason I was having so much pressure was because you are head down and ready! Your head was so low she was amazed~!
The Doc said to take it easy for the next couple of days so I will try my hardest! It is almost impossible with your big brother! He is so excited about your arrival!
We all are, but stay in there a little longer okay??
1 comment:
So glad everything is ok! :)
Post a Comment