I have had several e-mails on the diabetes test and again I failed:(
But HONESTLY I am okay with the whole diet. It really is a good diet I am just Thankful I got to eat during the holidays!
I started it Tuesday and have found some really good snacks and my blood sugars have been awesome. A whole lot better than when I was prego with Griffin.
I feel like I can eat more:)
Thanks for all the concerns and sweet prayers. I think I will continue this diet after Gray arrives too. The dietitician and I think that I am hypoglycemic. So after the baby I will still take my blood sugar and continue the diet.
4 comments:
Hey Amy, precious new picture up top, I love that! Just saw you have gestational again, I agree that it really is not that bad and I bet you are hypo, that is why I had it both times too... I really liked and still do like those south beach diet protein cereal bars , peanut butter and cinnaman raisin as snacks between meals to keep my blood sugar level... at least it won't be hard to get your weight off!
You amaze me how you always have such a good attitude about things and take everything in stride. And you're just so darn cute with your little belly now! :)
Don't know how I didn't realize it when I read your email. :-( Sorry.
AWWEEE, So sorry, Amy! Your taking it like a champ though!! :) Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment