I thought that I would have a hard time letting him go but I was more excited than anything! Thank goodness it was only a half day!
I love these sailor pants! I just couldn't wait to put him in them for his very first day! Along with his adorable plaid shoes!
Our way out! Daddy got to take pictures of his big day and we all went to see his classroom! We are so blessed to be able to have the work hours that we do! Especially daddy!
Putting on his corduroy jacket for the chill in the air! A sweet smile for daddy!
Picking him up! Griffin had a great first day! He cried when I left (as I expected). His teachers Ms Shea and Reva assured me it didn't last long and he did great! He was so happy to see me which will melt any mommas heart!
4 comments:
What an exciting day. I am so happy for you guys! I am so glad that all went well today. :-0)
I am so happy he did well, the girls over PMO are great they love those children and do so many things with them...
So exciting! And he looks adorable!
Griffin looks adorable and you are the cutest pregnant girl! I love the pictures of you putting his coat on! I was so sad the first day I took Jayce to mmo but it ends up being the best break! I know you will enjoy that!
Post a Comment