Jv didn't hold her. He said he would wait till she was older. You think that would change after having one of his own??
We then went home for a whole family nap:)
Then woke up just in time for the Sunday School Social! Which as you can see below was a lot of fun!
We then went to visit Dee and Pops for a family dinner and a visit with the ducks. They have mastered Griffin now. They run as soon as they see him:( He has no fear and runs straight for the pond in the back!
We had a yummy meal and ended the day with a fantastic nights rest!
3 comments:
We really enjoyed your visit yesterday. Thanks for the yummy food! I hate we missed the social, looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
We really enjoyed your visit yesterday. Thanks for the yummy food! I hate we missed the social, looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
We really enjoyed your visit yesterday. Thanks for the yummy food! I hate we missed the social, looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment