Sunday, September 07, 2008

Christmas in September!

I got home one afternoon and this was what in between my door!
Griffin's Baby Book! That is right! I finally finished turning my blog into a book!
It turned out better than I imagined! It felt like Christmas Day! This whole time that I have blogged is now in a hard back book for him to enjoy! Here is the website for anyone who is interested!
They were very affordable and It is better than anything a photographer can do!
Sorry Spencer we still love your work! www.blurb.com



4 comments:

Christyn said...

Amy, how cool! I had no idea this was possible! I am going to check into it... I had like 4 scrapbooks for Jayce his 1st year and have felt so guilty b/c Gabe just has one but I've blogged more, but always hated that it was not the same hard copy that a scrapbook is... is it a lot of work to do?

rita and andy said...

Thanks for sharing with us fellow bloggers...

rita and andy said...

Thanks for sharing with us fellow bloggers...

rita and andy said...

Thanks for sharing with us fellow bloggers...