We had the best time! Griffin had 2 Popsicles which he loved! He cried when he got through wanting more! Of course I had to limit him! He ate them in the pool while sitting in his float! It couldn't of gotten better than that!
He loved jumping off the side of the pool! We had the best time! We got a small video which I will try and post later!
I then got to snuggle with Tyler and Griffin loved him! He laughed and smiled so much! Hopefully this means that he will be a great big brother one day:) Tyler smiled so much what a happy baby!
Jv took most of the pictures I did get to take a few of the girls and there little ones!~
Tara, Jayce and little Parker
Griffin say Cheese!
Jayce Too Cute!
Kelli with Logan and Angie with Tyler!
This last picture is too funny! Peyton always loves to help. Which I think is the sweetest cutest thing ever! Right before we left there were a couple of leaves in the pool and Peyton had to clean them out! I wish I could of gotten a better picture he was too cute grunting to reach every leaf!
Thanks Tara and Jason! We had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment