Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend on the Water!

This was so much fun! JV always has a boys weekend on the water. It is always held at a place that I like best out of the whole state! If We could afford to live there I would and maybe someday we will! I'm sure by the pictures you can guess where I am talking about:)

JV was so kind to invite his oh so loving wife. Which I was super excited about! We had the best time! I got to meet Scott's new gal, which by the way I loved! This is very important to me because Scott is well, part of the family! I have very HIGH expectations for his sake and for the sake that I will be spending a whole lot of time with her!-HaHa! Anyways, We spent the whole Saturday on the water and pulled up to several restuarants! There was one that was my favorite. Due to all the fun families around! They even had there dogs with them! So Much Fun!

It is amazing how motherhood has changed me! I use to look at who was with who and what was on the agenda next! Now I sit back and watch the families! I love to sit and take all in the wonderful happiness that each of them give away! Whether or no there life is perfect for that moment it is and it is amazing to feed off of there happiness! I think that I could camp out there forever!

We ended up heading back and got to take a dip in the ocean! It has been a long long time since I have swam in the ocean. I had forgotten how Salty it really was! It was so refreshing! Can't wait till the next trip! Thanks Guys for letting me come!



Me and Scott's new Gal!

Me and my Hubby!


Blair






JV and Scott


1 comment:

The Newton's said...

I love the new pic of Griffin! Too cute!