Friday we decided to take the boat out and let the kids skip school. We all had a ball and the boys had the best time yet on the lake. They played and swam I think their favorite besides riding really fast was the dirt or should I say mud. I love having easy boys!!
This is Griffin's sad face
And now his Happy face. His therapists are really working on emotions! I think he has it down.
I got to get some baby love!!
This child loves sports and was loving all the attention from the twins teaching him how to keep his eye on the ball and how to have a winning swing!
Dee and Pops got to come and enjoy Papa John some too!
Half time picture
Jake's first game at our house:)Such a cutie with his proud dad!
Late night picture of the Group
Papa John and my two besties!!! After the win!
This is Gray saying Gamecocks are #1!
Griffin reading to Papa John. He was so amazed at how well he could read! He knew he could but didn't know at what level and was blown away. He can blow all of us away from time to time:) We are just a little partial.
Kel and Jv. Some of you may not know this but... Jv knew Kelly before I did. She was dating one of his Fraternity brothers. The real funny thing about the story is that she didn't like me the first night she met me. She loved and still loves my hubby and wanted to best for him and she thought I was a little too social and flirty . Then the next day we both fell in love with one another after we had time to share and she later became my roommate and sister soul mate!!! The Best friend a Gal could have!
Okay so I loved all the pictures of her and my boys I had to post them all!
This was our last day in the pool. We waited till Labor day and then decided to let it go. I really think the boys and their Papa had a great day!
My boys L-O-V-E the song "Where the Boat Leaves From" It is a song that they love to dance around the house in. They will even find it on my phone to dance to it while we are waiting on doctor/therapy/hair appointments. It is one of those moments that we all are grinning from ear to ear soaking up the good memories to store. What can I say my little boys are boat lovers through and through:)
No comments:
Post a Comment