Monday, August 15, 2011

Qucik Trip

Okay, So life has been a little crazy lately... We have been super busy as everyone else. School is starting back, we are trying to get all the last minute summer fun in. Pool, Beach,and Boating. Which have been very exciting this summer and I am sad to see it end come October. But it will all be replaced with other fun things. Football, Carnivals, and the utmost important pumpkin spiced lattes at Starbucks.
Besides that I have not had time to sit and write about my mission trip which deserves time of reflection . Which I hope to have time over the labor day holiday! We shall see?
When I got back from my trip my sister and I took the boys for one quick night to the beach. Lots of fun- here are a few pictures of our weekend. We walked down to the arcade and the boys loved it! Not one picture of that but plenty of fun on the beach and in the tub;).







Gray loved buling things in the sand. This was his volcano that he decorated with the shells. I think that means he will enjoy trimming the tree this year? Let's hope. Griffin couldn't get enough of the waves!






No comments: