Saturday, June 25, 2011

Uncle Lee and Aunt Marcee

This month has been super busy! We have loved every bit but our church might be calling soon!(Due to missing so many Sunday church services.) Ha! Last week my brother came in from NY and this week Jv's brother and his wife came in from TX.
It was our first time meeting Marcee and what can I say we feel in love! She is amazing and a perfect fit for Lee. Pops really loved the fact that she played Golf! Mega brownie points:0).
They were here for a whole week and it seemed like two days. Here are some pictures a couple of days out of the week.












Beach Trip
We got to take Marcee to our beach. She had never been but had heard that it was much better than the beaches she had been to. She loved it. We stayed one night but took full advantage of our time and got to show her lots of things!











After a morning on the beach we all got dressed and decided to take Marcee and Lee to Broadway. That is where we ate lunch and then took the boys for a couple of rides. It was so hot but the boys didn't mind at all! The rest of us were ready to go after a couple of rides.


The Magical Merry Go Round. I was ready to go because it was so hot but something very magical happened on that merry go round. Dee rode with the boys the first time and then I got to ride the second time around. I was holding on to Gray boy and I felt this little hand reach over. Griffin placed it on my back. I turned to see him and he was leaning over and said "Want to give kisses" with his lips puckerd. He has never said this with out me prompting him! Truly magical!!! I am a sucker for merry go rounds now and will not pass one up especially if my little romantic is with me!




















Boat Trip!
Jv got to take Pops Lee and Marcee out on the boat. They had a really great time but were exhausted!








We were so sad to see them go but I think Marcee really loved her visit! Which means they will be back! Yay! We hope to see them next September! Yipee! The boys loved them so much and I know will love to have them back. Jv and I loved our time just wish It could of been longer.

No comments: