Dear Gray you are 22 months old today! Time has really gone by fast. You change every day and your hair grows the fastest out of anyone I know!
Here are some of the new things you are doing....
You can officially climb up on the kitchen table chairs. Our fairly new table is higher than your average table. You have tried for several weeks and now you have accomplished it!
You love your manners. The other morning I was in the hall. You were laying in your crib and heard me sneeze. I could hear you on the monitor saying "Bess ew mommy". I was sharing this story with your Dee and Pops at there kitchen table while you sat in my lap. You took it upon your self to go around the table and bless each of us.
So super sweet!
You absolutely love to pester your brother. You love to follow him to the bathroom and love to flush the toilet and was your hands just as he does. I am hoping this will make training you easier.
You love the toilet so much that you are now putting anything and everything in it and trying to flush it. We have to keep the bathroom doors at all times!
You love to color! We have to keep all crayons and pins put up. You have colored all over the kiddo table in the play room and on the play room walls. I am so glad it is the play room!
You have now stopped crying when I drop you off at Church Nursery.
We love you little one! Mommy AND daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment