Friday, July 23, 2010

Griffin's Night Time Prayer

Just a couple of weeks ago, I was sharing with some friends what Griffin says and does when it is time for bed. They told me I had to write it down in his baby book so that I wouldn't forget it. So true! Thank you sweet friends.

Here is how his bedtime prayer goes: (All on his own)

Dear God,
Thank you for Mommy, Daddy, Gray, Dee Dee, Pops, Nana, Papa Chick, Aunt Kee Kee,
Uncle Chad, Aunt Sheron, Uncle Jody, Uncle Brad, Uncle Lee, Uncle John, Nana Jan,and Papa John. (He never forgets one!)

Please Help Mommy and Daddy make good decisions.

Please help Gibson, Austin , Foster (And another dear little friend)Get better. (They all are on the autism spectrum)

Thank you for loving me in your name I pray AMEN. (During this part he places his hand on my head while I am knelt down next to his bed with him) My friends and I were so tickled at this part because it is almost as he is healing with his hands! Who knows maybe he will grow up to be a preacher! So sweet!

No comments: