Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 11 months Gray!

Dear Gray,

You are 11 months old today! I can't believe that you will be a year next month. Time has flown by!

* You have added 2 words to your vocabulary. Mo for More and Dee Dee. This has made your Dee so proud!
* You follow your brother around everywhere. So long as he is in the room you are content!
* Your first love is Momma and your second love is Food! You eat so much for such a little guy!
* You cry if I don't come and pick you up immediately when I walk in the door. Yes, You are spoiled and I have done this to you.

* You are going through a separation anxiety period right now. Sunday School Nursery is a challenge.

You have so much spunk and have added so much joy to this family! We love you! Mommy and Daddy











1 comment:

Patti said...

He looks more like Griffin now! Cute pictures! I can't believe he's almost a year old already!