Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy 9 mo Gray!


Dear Gray,

You are 9 months today. You have changed so much this month I don't know where to begin.
* You are crawling like a mad man, up stairs, down stairs I can't keep up with you!

* When you wake up from your nap or nights rest you now pull your self up and shake the crib. It is so funny to see you do this!

* You want everything that your brother has. He is struggling with this but he will give in and at least give you one thing. Every now and then he will give you something with out mommy asking him!

* You eat anything and everything. We have given you some table foods. Bananas, green beans and some other items from mommy's plate. You love the Baby Mum Mums and would probably eat them all day if I would allow it.

* You love balls. If there are 10 toys the first thing you go for is a ball.

*You are in 12 mo size clothes wearing size 4 diapers and will not keep socks or shoes on!

*You still smile all the time and talk all the time. Still love to be entertained majority of the day.

*You say mama,dada,nana I think you have made your rounds with the letters.

* You love to clap your hands and just today you stuck out your tongue to your Dee Dee.

* You are such a flirt and will clothes both eyes and try to wink at everyone it is so cute!

* You try to feed everyone with what ever you are playing with I guess since everything goes in your mouth you think everyone else wants to take a taste too:)

We love you little one! You are so loving and I can't wait to see what you get into this coming month! Love Mommy and Daddy

Your 9 mo check up was just the other day you weigh 21.5 lbs and are a little shy of being 29 inches long! Wow!*-

No comments: