Monday, November 10, 2008

Apple Jacks Exstravagansa!

I was cleaning up yesterday before a trip to Columbia and while I was cleaning up look what I went to the kitchen to find! I laughed so hard my tummy hurt!




Do you think he was a little hungry?

4 comments:

Angie said...

That is hilarious! Too cute!

Amanda said...

He is precious! :o)

Erin :) said...

Hey Amy...this is so cute!!:) As for the Nikon...I actually saved the money for mine while I was pregnant, so now is a good time for you!!:) I wasn't in the mood to buy anything (especially clothes, shoes, etc.) since I was pregnant, so I saved every little penny and I ended up coming up with enough money. I also bought a coupon on e-bay for 10% off at best buy (the coupon cost about 1.50), and it ended up saving me over $100!!! Buying my camera was so worth it...I have REALLY enjoyed it!!:) Keep me posted on your progress...I will let you know if I come accross any deals!!:)

Patti said...

He He! Too funny. Remind me to tell you a story about Lauren. :)