Okay, So, I finally stopped working with Griffin on his walking and guess what? He started Wednesday afternoon! Now, that is all he wants to do! He is very sturdy and I think it is because he did take so long to walk. It took him 16months and one day to be exact! I was going to put the video but I can't figure out how to make it stay for long? It's there and then after so many plays it's no longer available? Do you have to make it public on the website to make it view on blogger? Does anyone know? ANY suggestions will help!
6 comments:
Congrats to Griffin!!!!
As far as the video, I have had some luck with the icon next to the icon that you add a pic when typing your blog. The next one over is for video, so you can just find it on your computer.
Hope that works!,
Amah
YES, I AM SO HAPPY OUR BOYS ARE WALKING! NOW OUR LIVES ARE GOING TO GET MORE INTERESTING THAT'S FOR SURE! I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PICTURE!! MISS YOU!
Love the new pic! Yeah for Griffin.
I love your new picture!!! Aww, Griffin is growing up, big time now! I hope y'all are doing well and that you're enjoying your summer! Tell JV I said Hello. :)
I love the family picture. Where did you have it done? What is the name of the photographer that you've had come over to the house some for pictures.
Hey Amy. I am trying to get my address to you, but somehow cannot locate an email address or phone #. Can you email me, so I can respond?! Thanks, Hope
Post a Comment