There are many times when we sit and pray and we fill so distant. We often cry out to Jesus asking where are you?? A good friend of mine noticed all that was happening in my life and asked me. "Don't you love it when Jesus is so loud?" It made me open my eyes and say "Yes!"
It has been a busy two weeks but filled with gifts and blessings from above! If you read my last post you all know that we have a contract on our home. It has been bitter sweet feeling. For those of you that don't know this was a house my husband and I built. We picked out the plans on line, changed a few things and put our trust in our contractors. After a long 6months of building our home and living with Dear, Dear friends.(Thank you Katie and Jeffery) We got in our house right before the New year! We have lived in this wonderful home for 3 1/2 years and have made some great memories! We are excited about our upcoming adventure in a new home here in town and can't wait to see where God wants us to be! We are steadily praying that he will put us where he wants us not where we want us! Which is a lot easier said than done!
I now have a new hygiene job here in my home town and will start Monday. This too fell straight out of heaven into my lap! Another dear friend called me and asked me if I wanted a job here in town and I said sure! I really didn't think anything about it because I loved where I worked and it would have to take a Dentist that was outstanding for me to leave. Little did I know I interviewed and after receiving 2 e-mails and 2 phone calls on what a great guy he was I decided to take the job! I looked back and realized that God had sent me 4 messengers to tell me what a great opportunity! My new boss is a believer which is number one in the books and seems to love his family to no end! How much louder can Jesus be?
I have shared with most of you that I have started my own home based business with Arbonne International. I love this company! This company was introduced to me in January and I jumped in with both feet with no looking back. I have promoted to the first level within the first 2 months.(Thanks to all my girlfriends who said YES to hosting a party with no questions asked! You are the ones that got me there!) This month I was top sales in all the Districts! I still have a long way to go in this journey but the opportunity has been amazing!
My life has been unbelievable from childhood to motherhood and I can't thank God enough for it! Of course I have had my storms which is a part of life that only makes us stronger. I have a healthy ,amazing ,little boy a extremely supportive, loving, not to mention unbelievably attractive, husband and a wonderful loving family, church family and girlfriends! Thanks so much for being a huge part of our lives! And and even bigger THANKS for our gracious heavenly father up above who sent his only son to die on the cross for you and me! After having a child of my own this means so much more than it ever has!
8 comments:
Congrats on the new job!!! Email me and tell me about it. All things happen in his timing and I'm so excited everything is falling into place.
AWESOME Amy!!! I'm so glad things are going well. Isn't it an awesome feeling to give it all to Him!! I'm anxious to hear details about everything.
The Lord is Good!! I always have to remember that it's HIS plan and not MINE!!! I think of Rita as I say this.....It's HIS PLAN and OUR JOURNEY!! :) I am so proud of you for all you do!!
What a great blog entry. I have to say that I needed to read that today. God is Good. It's nice to be reminded that everything is about HIS plan. Thanks for sharing Amy and congrats on the job.
Great post and so true! Congrats on the new job and on the house. I know it is bittersweet leaving your home, but you will be happy where ever the road takes you. You have sweet sweet baby boy and a great husband that are right there with you and that is all you need!
The Lord has his hands all over you, JV and Griffin. It's wonderful to see and believe that He is going to take care of you in His timing. The Lord definitely knows how to keep things interesting that's for sure. I am so excited and happy for you. I know you have wanted to work in the city for awhile now and prayer does work because now you're there! How awesome is that! Love you girl!!
AA~
Oooh! I am excited for you. Glad that God is working in BIG, MARVELOUS, and WONDERFUL ways in your lives. I am thrilled that your house sold. What a big change for you, with the new fun job. I can't WAIT for our next lunch date!
Amy!It's so good to catch up with you on the blog circuit. How nice it is to keep up with everyone from FMU on here. So glad that things are going well for you. Your little boy is precious!
Post a Comment