Friday, December 28, 2007

Dancing Banana Boy

Just last night I was cleaning out Griffin's closet, putting up his 9mo. summer clothes and had him in there with me. He got this book called Blue Moo from his Dee and Pops. It came with a CD. So I put it in the player. I had Griffin by the hands as I sat Indian style. He pulled himself up and started dancing to the beat of the song. Out of the blue his legs just went to dancing! It was the cutest thing ever!

The even funnier thing about it was the song. It was about his favorite. (Banana's)
Then it even got better. We played it over and over (as most parents would do). There was this one part of the song that he got so tickled over. Every time that part would come up he would giggle. He thought it was so funny! He is our Dancing Banana Boy!

No comments: