Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday Sales!

Isn't this a fun picture? Me and Amy B decided to hit the crowds Early Friday morning for the day after Thanksgiving Sales. We met at 4:30am can you tell?
This is Griffin's first Christmas and he really doesn't know what is going on so this year John Van and I decided that we would help out other families instead. So, to get all the families really good gifts with out spending a fortune we need a strategy! Black Friday it was!
You can't really see all the people but it is the only picture I had. This is ToysRUs and the line was wrapped around to the back of the building this was again at probably 4:45am.

We ended up having great luck! The key was to know what you were going for get it and go straight to the check out. Not to browse! We were done with all of our major shopping by 6:30. The lines really weren't bad at all! AmyB and I decided to make this a tradition every year! If anyone wants to join us let us know!

1 comment:

The Newton's said...

I love shopping on this day as well. Ashley W and I do it every year. Next year we should get with you guys...the more the merrier.