This is actually a real funny story... My dad who most of you know takes care of the little guy one day a week. So last week I got home from work and my Dad decided to share a story with me. He stated that the wipes in the wipes warmer were dry ( When you are running low on wipes the last hand full get dried out do to the warmer.) So he decided to take the hand sanitizer to make them wet again. He was so concerned with getting him so clean he didn't think of how harsh it would be on a babies bottom.
Luckily... I went to check his bottom and Hooray no outbreak! The funniest part of the whole story was my dad was actually proud that he thought of such a thing. I just laughed and laughed. I then told him next time just to damp them with some water. I also proceeded to show him the new pack of wipes on top of the changing table. Too funny huh?
1 comment:
that is really cute! I'm actually really impressed he thought about that at all, most men would have just skipped the wipes, that's sweet he was trying so hard!
Post a Comment