Dear Griffin,
You are still growing so much. People told me that your life would flash before me and it has. I am hoping that this blog will help me to remember when I go and check on you in the middle of the night and you are as long as your daddy. Yes, I will still check on you! You will always always be my sweet baby boy!
Here are some of your cute little changes:
You are now feeding yourself which helps mommy out a whole bunch but kills her heart because your getting so independent.
You love to babble all day. You are such a happy baby everyone you are around you smile at!
You still love to sleep yeah!
You reach for everything! My favorite is when you gently reach up for faces. I know it's your little way of saying you love that person.
I think you will get teeth any day now. You suck on your lower lip all day long ,which by the way is the cutest little face. Maybe I can get a picture of this before you stop.
You are finally out of your swaddle at night! We are so proud of you and it was an easy transition! We thought you would start waking up in the middle of the night crying for it but surprise you didn't!
You are still on breast milk with a little of cereal at night but 6mo is this month so here comes the fun fun baby food! Mommy can't wait. She loves to get messy!
All my Love Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment