Today JohnVan and I went to see Nurse Larrimmore to check on little sunshine. We got to hear the heart beat and let's just say we had a little scare. It felt like 10mins of searching for the heart beat. Finally, we found the heartbeat. She said the baby was moving like crazy. So we have a busy bee on our hands! So another good check up! The most exciting news was that she wants to see us back in 3 weeks for the next ultrasound. This time it will discover the sex! Yeah!! So I will know on Oct. 5th. Right before my girls trip!!! John Van and I are so ready and can't wait to see which one of us guessed right.
1 comment:
Yeah Amy! Isn't the heartbeat the greatest sound?! Can't wait to see if you have a little Amy or a little JV!
Post a Comment