Friday, June 30, 2006

BUN IN THE OVEN

I finally got the call from Amanda and she thought something was wrong because I always leave a voice message. I knew if I left one I would give it away. So I got to tell her. She went bolistic! As she says, She Blew Out my ear Drum! It is so amazing to have such good friends that can share the joy with you and be as excited as you.
We also got to Arkansas and shared the news with his dad and Uncle Don. Boys are so funny with anouncing the pregnacy. Jv said "Well Pop Amy's got a bun in the oven." How funny? Girls go out of the way to come up with creating ways to tell everyone.
John was very excited to be a grandpa. He will be called PAPA JOHN. How cute huh? We also shared it with his cousins which are like John Van's siblings,seeing he was an only child. We then, got to share it with his beautiful grandmother. Which was so excited to hear that this would be her 5th great gran. She thinks I am going to have twins. We found out on this trip that twins run on JV's side of the family. He had 2 great uncles that were twins. So who knows maybe there are Buns in the oven?

No comments: